Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday blues

Such a gloomy Sunday today because all that's in my mind is my long weekend is coming to an end. Haven't completed my HBL and tutorials and I'm just SO not prepared for school!! Let's go back to reunion dinner again shall we? :(

Just had 2 theory lessons for consecutively 2 days and I'M ALREADY SO BORED OF IT. I think it's just the theory.. They teach you the importance of safety, not to drink-drive and not to speed. And I thought it's the basics. But then again, it's basic theory anyway. Throughout the 200 minutes I had in the classroom these 2 days I was just sitting there thinking, ahh.. There goes my $34. And I still cannot decide if I should continue taking Class 3A (auto) or switch to class 3 (manual). The reason why I took 3A was that I hated manual cars because I think they are jerky and not comfortable to sit in. I knew I would never buy a manual car and most cars these days are auto. And auto cars are so much easier to learn cos my coordination just sucks. But then yesterday, my friends and my parents told me to switch to manual and the main reason was that, since I pay the same amount for both classes, why restrict myself to one choice when I can have 2? Still weighing the pros and cons before I make up my mind! 

I wished I could go back in time and see when things started to change. Was it just one person who stops putting in effort or both? Regretting is painful, but knowing you have lost something close to you is worse. What was once so close to heart seems so far away now. We used to spend all weekends together, is it too late to want it all back now? Can you hear me, my best friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment