Wednesday, February 13, 2013

18th

First post and it's also my 18th birthday. I've waited so long for today and yesss, it has finally arrived, I'm finally legal eighteen! So... I went to enroll for my driving licence just now! I really wanted a licence ever since I knew how to take public transport on my own. I really hate taking public transport. I hate squeezing with strangers on buses and trains during peak hours. I hate to wait for buses which seem to take forever to arrive. Ahh.. I guess my hatred with public transport will never end.

The moment when I sat down and passed my IC to the lady, I suddenly felt so old. I am 18. From years back when I wished so badly that I can quickly reach 18, I am finally here. But I still feel like a kid. If I was given a choice to go back to my childhood or remain at 18, frankly speaking, I don't know which I would choose.

Now that I'm 18, I don't know what to look forward to anymore. But nevertheless, thank you everyone who made my 18th one of the best birthdays I ever had with never-ending surprises. I love you!


I really love birthdays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment